$500 Signing Bonus!!!!
Era Living, a respected leader in retirement living in the Puget Sound, has an immediate opportunity to join our team as a Senior Shuttle Driver at Aljoya Mercer Island. This is a part-time, weekend shift with potential for more hours.
Shift: Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. may work some evenings
In this position you will provide customer service focused transportation for residents going shopping, to appointments and/or to recreation events.
- Ensure vehicles are safe, clean and working properly.
- Work with supervisor to efficiently schedule vehicle trips.
- Assist residents in and out of vehicles and provide escort as needed.
- Include assisting with preparation of activities and clean up after activity is completed.
- Maintain a system for providing varied shopping trips, develop and maintain a list of scenic rides destinations, and keep directions and information about the trip.
We’re looking for an individual with an upbeat and energetic personality and great customer services skills. Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Valid WA State Driver’s License and good driving record; CDL preferred but not required.
- Technical skills and knowledge to maintain vehicles in safe working condition.
- Excellent customer service skills and sensitive to the needs and concerns of older adults.
- Ability to obtain CPR/First Aid and assist residents in emergency situations.
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Previous experience working with Seniors a plus.
- Current Washington State Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) certification required. Era Living will pay for the training!!
If you are dedicated to honoring older adults, please apply online today.
Equal Opportunity Employer